Refund and Exchange Policy
There are no refunds on tickets - all sales are final.
No ticket exchanges done on day of show (for that day's show). Other exchanges can be made by contacting the box office.
Spectator Protocols for Seussical - TYA:
• Each show participant (cast, crew, or orchestra) is allowed up to five guests to attend the show.
• Each guest must present a virtual or printed ticket that will be scanned upon entrance to the event.
• All guests MUST wear masks at all times while on campus. Masks must cover one’s mouth and nose.
• Guests will be permitted access up to 30 minutes before show time based on the entrance time you selected when purchasing your ticket. We will allow groups into the venue only at the selected entrance time.
• All guests MUST remain socially distance while on campus.
• Following the event all guests are asked to leave the venue immediately.
• If you feel unwell or have come into contact with someone who is sick or has tested positive for COVID recently, please do not come to the show.
Ludus Refund Policy
Refunds and exchanges are at the discretion of the event organizer (Freehold Township Patriot Productions).
All Ludus convenience fees are non-refundable.